Persons under the age of eighteen (18) may not use the Services without the permission of a parent or guardian. By using the Services, you affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority for your country of residence, if greater than eighteen (18)).
If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, immediately discontinue your access to and use of the services and do not return. Any breach of these terms and conditions immediately terminates your right to access and use the services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions concern only the Services, and do not concern any other website or Internet-based services, including without limitation websites to which any of the Services may link.
A. Content and Intellectual Property.
The content provided through the Services by Tagbin and its licensors or suppliers, including but not limited to any text, illustrations, files, images, scripts, graphics, music, sounds, photographs, videos, information content, URLs, interactive features, documentation, or other materials (collectively, the "Content") and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Services ("Technology"), including but not limited to all intellectual property rights in and to the Content and Technology, is and remains at all times the property of Tagbin or its licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, with all rights not explicitly granted herein reserved to Tagbin, or its licensors or suppliers, as applicable. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted as granting any license of intellectual property rights to you other than as explicitly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. If you would like to use any of our Content, you must first obtain written permission from Tagbin by contacting us at [email protected] Tagbin reserves the right to refuse permission for any reason or no reason.
Any use of the Content other than as expressly authorized herein, without the prior written permission of Tagbin, is strictly prohibited and shall immediately terminate your right to access and use the Services and all rights and licenses granted to you by these Terms and Conditions. Such unauthorized use also may violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable communications regulations and statutes
The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos, including without limitation TAGBIN™ and any third party marks used and displayed through the Services are trademarks of Tagbin, its licensors, affiliated companies or sponsors.
The animations, music, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, style sheets and scripts that contribute to the "look and feel" of the Services are service marks, trademarks or trade dress of Tagbin and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, in connection with any product or service that is not expressly authorized by Tagbin in writing, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Tagbin, its affiliated companies or its or their sponsors, licensors, partners, customers or suppliers.
Tagbin complies with all applicable Indian intellectual property laws. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes intellectual property infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide the following information to the Tagbin:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website or other Services
- your address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest, as applicable; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on such owner’s behalf.
The Tagbin Agent can be reached as follows:
1. By mail: 269, Jwala Mill Rd, Phase IV, Udyog Vihar, Sector 18, Gurugram, Haryana 122015
By email: [email protected]
Tagbin will investigate the matter and, after such investigation and in its sole discretion, Tagbin will promptly remove any infringing content from the Website.
Similarly, if you believe that any content on the Website or Services violates any proprietary or other right of yours (other than your copyrights), please contact us using the above contact information and describe your concerns or complaint.
B. Restrictions; Use of Services.
The following restrictions apply to your use of the Services: (i) you will not engage in any activity related to the Services that is contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Tagbin or any other parties; (ii) you will not commercially exploit any part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by Tagbin; and (iii) all information and materials contained in the Services, except where otherwise expressly indicated, are owned and controlled by Tagbin. You may not use, modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, publicly display, publicly perform, post, transmit, sell or otherwise exploit any intellectual property or Content appearing on or through the Services, or create derivative works based on such Content, in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without Tagbin’s prior written permission, unless expressly permitted elsewhere under these Terms and Conditions. You may not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the Content.
Any unauthorized use of the Services, including but not limited to misuse or any other use in violation of these Terms and Conditions of any information or Content, is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of your obligations or restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use and access the Services and the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content. You do not have to create an account in order to use the Services. You are obligated not to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or any account, computer system or network connected to the Services, for example, through hacking, password mining or any other illicit or unauthorized means.
When accessing or using the Services, you are strictly prohibited from and you are hereby obligated NOT to:
- any unsolicited communications or advertising not expressly authorized by Tagbin in writing, including without limitation promotional materials, affiliate marketing, junk mail, spam, link referral code, chain letters, or pyramid schemes, or post links to external websites, unless integral to the conversation, as determined by Tagbin in Tagbin’s sole discretion;
- try to upload any material that contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to an employee of Tagbin or its affiliated companies, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with a person or entity;
- instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- violate the terms of any third party website or service, or the terms of any other agreement with any third party;
C. Suggestions and Feedback.
Please note that we do accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials. If you send us suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services, all such submissions shall be and are hereby deemed to be confidential, and Tagbin shall not be and hereby is not liable for any use or disclosure of any such submissions. Without limitation of the foregoing, Tagbin shall be entitled to unrestricted use of any suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or feedback related to the Services for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or to any other person or entity.
D. Third-Party Sites.
Tagbin reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Services, or any portion thereof, without notice and for any reason or no reason. Furthermore, Tagbin has the right, but not the obligation, to suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Services:
- At the request of law enforcement or other government agencies;
- If the Services are discontinued or materially modified;
- Upon the occurrence of any technical or security issues or problems; or
- If you engage in any conduct that Tagbin believes, in its sole discretion, violates any provision of these Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines or violates the rights of Tagbin or third parties.
- In addition, Tagbin may terminate individual user accounts due to inactivity. You agree that upon termination Tagbin may delete all information related to you. You agree that none of the Released Entities will be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your account or for blocking your access to the Services.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
No waiver by Tagbin of any breach or default by you under these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any waiver by Tagbin must be in writing signed by Tagbin.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or these Terms and Conditions must be filed within six months after such claim or cause of action arose or will be forever barred.
No provision of these Terms and Conditions provides any person or entity not a party to these Terms and Conditions with any remedy, claim, liability, reimbursement or cause of action, or creates any other third party beneficiary rights, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for using our Services. We hope you find the Services helpful, informative and convenient to use. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email at [email protected]