eGovernance and Smart Govt Solutions
- Our team solves the challenges of govt. to improve citizens daily life with the smart IT solutions in smart city projects.
- We offer compatible and cost-effective digital solutions.
- We deliver end-to-end networking infrastructure to cover high-performance and secured network.
- Our services help in building an integrated network for a better decision making through data-driven solutions.
- We leverage technology to develop smart city solutions around the use cases of the citizens.
Types of Solutions for Smart City and e-Governance
An integrated command control center is what works for smart city projects to resolve day-to- day situations of the citizens’ by integrating data through networks, analyzing it and creating a helpful user-interface smart application.
Integrated Transport Management System
An Integrated Transport Management System enables users to get informed of an automated ticket issuing system, bus fleet, vehicle tracking, real-time passenger information to make a safer, synchronized, and an efficient travel.
Smart Online Platforms
A platform where data from all places such as ports, rail systems, etc. is collated and used to tackle situations. It helps citizens interact with all these areas to seek needful information.
Smart App for Government
This solution bridges the communication between citizens and Government departments. It directly connects citizens through applications; for example (Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan App, Online RTI, etc.) to get social, economic and environmental issues resolved.
Data collected from road sensors, video cameras, smart devices and GIS is first analyzed and then an interface is created to combat traffic congestion and uncertainty at the parking space. It provides drivers exact details of the parking site/location, cost, travel time, etc.
Smart Traffic Monitoring System
It is applied to management of traffic in an advanced user interface linked with mediums such as traffic lights, sensors and road networks.